Festival Dates: April 28-30, 2017, Friday – Sunday
Where: Linn Park, downtown Birmingham, Alabama
Hours: 10am – 6pm Friday & Saturday, 10am – 5pm Sunday
Festival Admission: Advance Weekend (3 day) Pass $10 (Click here to purchase) / Day Pass $5 – Gate Only / Kids 15 & under free
Corks & Chefs tasting event Admission:
$35 Advance/$45 at Door.
PLEASE NOTE: All Corks & Chefs tickets include Festival Entry.
Click here to order tickets.
Artists: Click here to preview the 215 exhibiting artists. Who do want to see and collect during your visit?
Pets: Dogs are allowed on leash. Please come prepared to pick up after your pet, as needed. Please use caution around art booths. Oops! — Dog breaks it, you buy it.
ATM: A couple atms will be at the park for patrons needing cash.
Security: Linn Park will be under 24 hour surveillance by the Birmingham Police Department, as well as other security staff.
- View a Google Map of Downtown Birmingham: Click here
- View Festival Maps, including our new interactive map that let’s you search for an artist’s location in the park: Click here
- Park Place – between 19th & 21st Street
- Short 20th Street North in front of City Hall
- 20th Street North @ 6th Avenue North
- Rev Abraham Woods, Jr Blvd
- There is street parking available. It is metered on Friday, and free on Saturday & Sunday.
Parking Decks – click here for a map of downtown parking decks
- Boutwell Auditorium Deck: @ 19th Street – between 8th & 9th Avenue North
- Deck #5: @ 5th Avenue North – between 20th & 21st Street
- Deck #4: @ 4th Avenue North – between 21st & 20th Street
Directions to Linn Park
- We recommend using Google Maps to make your way to Linn Park. View a Google Map of Downtown Birmingham: Click here
- Click here for turn by turn directions created by the festival.